Friday, November 23, 2018

Candy Christmas

Oh wow.
Oh wow, oh wow.

I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently.

It all started with an event my buddy and I co-host each summer for kids.
Last summer, we included "Life-Size Candy Land" -- which meant that
I painted a large plywood gingerbread house.

This "House of Sweet Goodness" was the inspiration for
my Christmas decorating this year...

It led to candy-colored Anthropologie-knockoff garland.
To make this adorable garland, check out this fellow blogger's page.


But I was just getting warmed up... actually the glue gun was getting warmed up.
Next came the hand-made felt candy and gingerbread house ornaments.


The Christmas Tree was looking "sweet." 



 The final touch was filling clear Christmas ornaments with 
sprinkles -- mmmmm... delicious.

Merry Candy Christmas to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...