Friday, September 14, 2018

Marsh & Candy

So, now that I've told you a little bit more about Marsh & Spice -- please, walk with me, as I embark on round two of this wild short story ride and allow me to introduce you to Candy...

Candy is a new character I plan on revealing in my newest book, entitled "Marsh & Candy."
(Rocket science, huh? You still with me?)

Marsh has decided he's "looking for love in all the wrong places."
(Better go blow the dust off your old VHS version of "Urban Cowboy now that I got that song stuck in your head...)

Marsh decides he has tried it all : 

But don't worry -- he is certainly a determined little guy.
You are now fairly aware of the book's premise... if you 
want to read the whole story, you'll just have to be patient with me.

"Marsh & Candy" will be coming to a blog near you soon.
Goal - End of October 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...