Monday, September 17, 2018

Personalized Seating

We were gifted some great hand-me-down stools for our breakfast bar...
and the kinds perch on them every day to enjoy toaster waffles and the likes.
(I never claimed to be Betty Crocker.)

The chairs were a light stain originally and this didn't match any of the mid-tone wood stains that we had used throughout our home... so I decided to chalky paint them.
I liked how they turned out - they added an accent color to our dining area.


I also decided to personalize them with our kids' initials just to give them a little more character. I used sticky letters and blue paint tape to create the above look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...