Thursday, September 13, 2018

Marsh & Spice

So... what the heck is "Marsh and Spice?" you may be wondering.
And although I would not expect you to take a walk in my shoes -- to take a drive inside my mind -- in fact I would discourage it (for your sake),
I will do my best to explain...



Facts : 
I think marshmallows are adorable.
+
I had a strong desire to write/illustrate a book.
=
I concluded that a marshmallow would make a cute main character for a book.


Marsh was born...


Marsh needed a friend... so along come a spice jar called "Spice."
Throughout the book, the two unlikely friends navigate the ups and downs
of the corporate world.

The book is full of puns, subtle humor and obvious humor.
I think you will enjoy it... and while it is very "PG" and suitable for children,
my vision is actually that it will be gifted to bosses, coworkers, high school and college graduates, interns, etc.


 If I've at all peaked your interest, snag your copy today:
http://oddduckgiftscom.fatcow.com/store/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...