Friday, September 21, 2018

Calling all List Junkies (Bullet Journals Part 1)

Raise your hand if you believe that Bullet Journals are all the rave.
Lift 'em higher... I can't see the ones in the back...

Have you heard about this craze?
If not, let me enlighten you.
If so, let me enlighten you regardless.

I am a self-proclaimed List Junkie. I live... L-I-V-E for lists, calendars, any form of paper-based organization. So when I came across images of Bullet Journaling, I had to know more.
I'm also a Journalism/Mass Communication/Visual Communication major. I love...L-O-V-E visuals.

The best and briefest definition I can give is this:
Bullet Journaling - The art of maintaining schedules, goals, lists and the likes using visual elements

Hmmm.... that wasn't great. How about I just show you instead. 

Photo credit : Teal Notes


Here are some that I have designed for personal use.



Is anyone else already journaling this way?
Would anyone be interested in downloadable templates? I have many more and will be continuing to add to the collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...