Sunday, September 23, 2018

Neck tie up-cycled to... Neck tie?

Drum roll please!

Watch with amazement as an abandoned neck tie morphs before your very eyes into a....
different form of neck tie!!

That didn't have the ring I was hoping for... but check it out!
My wonderful, amazing, smart, beautiful (shall I go on?) mother
helped me make a vision come to life!

I'd seen this done online and was dying to give it a shot.
However, my sewing skills are...shall we say sub-par in comparison to my mama's.
So she helped me...er... um.. did it for me.

And look how adorable it turned out.
She did such a great job that I gave her twenty more neck ties!
Isn't she lucky?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...