Monday, September 24, 2018

Transportation Celebration


Lexington, Nebraska knows how to throw a party ya'll -- 
I mean, they really know how to throw it down.


This weekend we were invited by my sister-in-law to join her at Lexington's "Transportation Celebration."... this translates to "epic pretend driving party for little boys"

Picture a private airport with forty different types of vehicles and equipment... ambulance, police cars, boom truck, cement truck, tow truck, bus, tractor, combine, army truck, livestock pot trailer, backhoe, crane, etc.
I can't remember them all.

Then picture your kids being allowed to run free and pretend to drive any of the aforementioned vehicles/equipment.... it was a rush!!




We got down to kid-friendly music on the party bus!!


We learned what it felt like to sit in the back of a cop car...

...and how it felt to sit in the driver's seat!


We learned about ambulances...


We learned about cranes...


And it soon became very apparent that the favorite place to be
was the inside of the pot trailer...



Thank you so much to the Lexington YMCA for hosting a fantastic event..
and to my sis-in-law for inviting us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...