Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Point of View

"Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times."
--My friend Jenna doesn't adhere to that code.

On a recent short trip with her, we ended up on some back roads.
She saw a storm rolling in and tore off in that direction.
She does this frequently.
Maybe I should rethink who I consider my friends...

She has an amazing eye for photography.
I just had to share our varying perspectives.

Here is what I saw...

Here is what Jenna saw...

Insane, right?
What a gorgeous shot!

One more -- here is what I saw... 

 Here is what Jenna saw...

Maybe I can see why she can't help but heading towards the eye of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...