Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dissecting a Board Game (Part 3)

This is third and final post in my collection of how to dissect and re-purpose a board game.
I showed you how I make journals from the boards and greeting cards from the cards...
now we learn how to make wine charms out of game pieces.

I can't believe this - but I can't find a photo of this project even though I'm certain I took some.
Regardless, it won't be difficult for you to imagine...

I simply took various game pieces -- everything from Clue figures to Clue weapons, plastic Sorry pieces and Monopoly pieces and my handy hubby hooked me up with a very small drill bit. I drilled a hole in each piece (minus the too-tiny lead pipe) and inserted wine charm rings that I purchased on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...