Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dissecting a Board Game (Part 2)

In a previous post I talked about creating journals out of old board game boards.
In this post - I'll talk about what to do with the cards that are left over.

Instead of throwing them away, try this.. 
Using Photoshop, I printed funny phrases that corresponded with the cards I was using onto white card stock. While in Photoshop, I actually drew a faint box line the size and shape of the card(s) in the area that I wanted to position it/them.

Then after printing, I used an exacto knife to cut a small angle on 2-4 of the corners of the card placement box. Then I placed the card inside the newly created slits and folded the cardstock in two to create the card. 

See some examples below of what I came up with:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...