Sunday, September 9, 2018

Photo Blocks

These were fun to make -- and make for a great cherished gift for a grandparent!
I found some old wood blocks at - you guessed it - the local thrift store.
When I saw them setting on the shelf, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.

Once home, I measured their sides and found angelic pictures of my kids, niece and nephews. (This wan't difficult... they are indeed angels)

I printed them the appropriate size, cut them to perfection with my handy dandy paper cutter and used Mod Podge to adhere them to the blocks. I was very happy with the finished product, as was the recipient of this gift.

I used one kid per block so that Grandma could rotate the blocks to keep them fresh.
Another fun idea is to ensure that you have each season represented for each kid so that the photos can be rotated seasonally.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...