Saturday, September 8, 2018

Cookie Stand

My oldest sister had her oldest child graduate this year.
In other words... my parent's oldest grandchild is in his first year of college.
I'm making this more complicated than it has to be...

She needed a cookie stand. Not a cake stand mind you -- he requested various kinds of cookies in addition to individual cheesecakes for his graduation party.
I asked Sis how I could help. Sis said she needed a cookie stand.


A while back I found a plant stand at a local thrift store. I painted it with turquoise Valspar Chalky Paint and sanded it for a shabby look.

To transition is to a cookie stand, I added galvanized trays from Dollar General. It served it's purpose... and then some. The next week it was re-utilized as a cake stand with the trays simply turned upside down.

This post is making me hungry - I'm going to go ransack the house for some cookies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...