Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Candy Man

My awesome hubs has been deemed the "Candy Man."
We purchased a Cotton Candy Machine through Amazon
with the intention of him helping our little ones sell cotton candy
at our exciting local event "Art at the (lumber)Yard."

Between this and the snow cone machine, there were a lot of sugar-filled happy kids running around the event...

Hubs booked his next event (e.g. was asked by friends to make cotton candy for a birthday party) shortly thereafter. 



The birthday boy got cotton candy larger than his head!
I have had so much fun watching the kids line up for cotton candy and Hubs' interactions with them.

Here is a fun tidbit I've learned since this purchase...
Hubs discovered on YouTube that a person can make cotton candy out of
virtually any piece of hard candy... this means that we have been taste testing
peppermint and Jolly Rancher cotton candy -- it's incredible -- but I still love
the good ol' traditional pink vanilla flavor.

The candy man knows the way to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...