Sunday, October 7, 2018

Duct Tape and Garbage Bag Formal Wear

Sometimes I look in the mirror and utter the words
"well... hello there you creative genius you..."

I've never really done that... I swear... honest..
Anyhoo... just when I get to thinking that I have 
some special power... that the right side of my brain
is so large it's going to make my skull look uneven,
I am pulled back down to earth.

Usually this happens as a result of a kid or kid(s)
who come up with a new, fun, interesting idea on the fly
that blows me away.

This picture represents one of those moments.
My husband's cousin's daughter (is that my second cousin-in-law once removed??)
is a ton of fun. She suggested that we create formal wear out of
duct tape and garbage bags... check out this awesome group of
kids modeling the outfits that they designed.



Kids have awesome ideas.
Be sure to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...