Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Once a cheerleader...

always a cheerleader.
Would you agree?

In high school - it was all about "Tiger Football."
That certainly seemed big to me at the time.

Today when I cheer it's because my sweet cousin beat cancer for a second time...
it's because my seven-year-old is making a climb up over the hill - academically speaking...
it's because my nieces who were born prematurely are running and playing and giggling.

It doesn't hurt to keep cheering... long after the crowd has gone home.

I always loved the lights...the game...the action on the football field.
When I saw this project online, I HAD to make it.
Luckily my four-year-old was totally on board to assist : 




Here is the link to a fellow blogger's diy page,
in case you feel so inclined to make a pair yourself!





2 comments:

Candy Christmas

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. I'm dreaming of a Candy Christmas... apparently. It all started with an event my buddy and I co-hos...